1. I acknowledge that Smash It entails known and unanticipated risks which could result in physical or emotional injury, paralysis, death or damage to myself, to property, onto third parties. I understand that such risks simply cannot be eliminated without jeopardizing the essential qualities of the activity. The risks include, among other things: collision with other cars, the walls or other fixed objects, falling down, my own equipment failure or the failure of other's equipment, my own or other's negligence, objects or conditions on the grounds/surface that may cause me to fall, broken bones, sprains, head, neck and back injuries, abrasions, and bruises. Furthermore, Smash It employees have difficult jobs to perform. They seek safety, but they are not infallible. They might be unaware of a participant's fitness or abilities. They may give inadequate warnings or instructions, and the equipment being used might malfunction.
2. I expressly agree and promise to accept and assume all of the risks existing in this activity. My participation in this activity is purely voluntary, and I elect to participate in spite of the risks.
3. I hereby voluntarily release, forever discharge, and agree to indemnity and hold harmless Smash It from any and all claims, demands or causes of action, which are in any way connected with my participation in this activity or my use of Smash It's equipment or facilities, including such claims which alleged negligent acts or omissions of Smash It.
4. Should Smash It or anyone acting on their behalf, be required to incur attorney's fees and costs to enforce this agreement, I agree to indemnify and hold them harmless for all such fees and costs.
5. I certify that I have adequate insurance to cover any injury or damage I may cause or suffer while participating, or else I agree to bear the costs of such injury or damage to myself. I further certify that I have no medical or physical conditions which could interfere with my safety in this activity, or else I am willing to assume — and bear the costs of — all the risks that may be created, directly or indirectly, by any such condition.
6. In the event that I file a lawsuit against Smash It, I agree to do so solely in the state of Ohio, and I further agree that the substantive law of that state shall apply in this action without regard to the conflict of law rules of that state. I agree that if any portion of this agreement is found to be void or unenforceable, the remaining portion shall remain in full force and effect.
By signing this document, I agree that if anyone is hurt or if property is damaged during my participation in this activity, I may be found by court of law to have waived my right to maintain a lawsuit against Smash It on the basis of any claim from which I have released them herein.
I have had sufficient opportunity to read this entire document, I have read and understood it, and I agree to be bound by its terms.
Pit passes: Driver's pit passes are free with entry. All other pit passes are $15.00.